g src="http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/images/gallery/2657.jpg" border="0" />
Photographer: PRICE CHAMBERS/JACKSON HOLE DAILY
Douglas Garcia shovels wet and sticky snow Tuesday morning from the deck at the Anvil Motel on North Cache. "It came early this year," Garcia said. "I like snow."
Answers to what caused a propane leak to ignite into the fire that consumed AmeriGas on Gregory Lane remained elusive Friday as crews worked to secure and clean up the scene.
An assessment of the way affordable housing is managed in Teton County found that the county spends more on administration for the process than similar communities.